I am interested in a professional program (medical school, law school, rehabilitation sciences, dentistry, etc.), but I can't find any information about it in the Programs section. Where can I find information about this program?

Other Information

Some programs, such as medical school, law school, rehabilitation sciences or dentistry, cannot be entered directly from high school – you need prior university studies to enroll. Details about these programs can be found in Programs Requiring Prior University Studies in the University Programs menu.

Contact the universities directly for more information about their professional and graduate programs.