I took some out-of-province or international courses. How do I tell my university choices about these courses?

University Admission Requirements

If you were granted equivalency credits for coursework completed outside of the Ontario school system and you think this information may affect a university's admission decision, ask the out-of-province or international school to send your hard-copy transcript to the admission offices at the universities you applied to.

Contact Ontario universities.