Programs Requiring Prior University Study

You must complete university study before you can apply to the following programs.

To find programs that require you to complete college study before you can apply, view Collaborative University and College Programs.

1 Prior Study Programs


Western University – Huron University College


Master of Arts (Theology):
Huron's Faculty of Theology offers the MA (Theology) for students interested in pursuing a graduate Master's degree with an emphasis on the integration of theological vision and the theological disciplines.

Master of Theological Studies:
Huron offers a 2-year, general academic, post-baccalaureate undergraduate degree in theological studies intended primarily for lay people with no previous theological training.

Master of Divinity:
Huron offers a 3-year, post-baccalaureate, professional undergraduate degree that prepares women and men for church ordination.