Programs Requiring Prior University Study

You must complete university study before you can apply to the following programs.

To find programs that require you to complete college study before you can apply, view Collaborative University and College Programs.

2 Prior Study Programs

Social Work

Western University – King's University College


The Bachelor of Social Work (Honours) program begins in third year. If you are entering your first year at King’s, please see your academic advisor about choosing the necessary required courses. All candidates for admission to the professional Social Work program (Year 3 of university) are considered according to the same academic and non-academic requirements. Applications are due in March of year 2.